Church Farm Tithe Barn
This is a gorgeous 15th Century buttressed building, an early example of the use of bricks for farm buildings.
It was associated and belonged to Mottisfont Abbey until 1536 and it was later used in the severe weather to shelter and house red deer from the New Forest.
The Tithe Barn is a listed building, measuring up to 152 feet by 28 feet. With a high roof, supported by timber frame.
Church Farm Tithe Barn is family owned and still to this day used agriculturally in the winter months!
• 5x day exclusive dry hire
• Indoor or outdoor option for an unlicensed ceremony
• Plenty of parking onsite
• Catering kitchen (with private access)
• Private staff area and car park
• Large courtyard for your arrival drinks, portable toilets, bouncy castle etc
• 6ft round tables x 12
• Gold Chivari Chairs x120
• A large bar area for you to supply your own drinks (NO corkage is charged!)
• Some gorgeous locations for your photographs
• Dean Train station & St. Marys church are both just minutes walking distance for your guests!
• 1x venue manager & 1x assistant coordinator managing the day as part of our 'On The Day Management' service
All for a fantastic price of £6000
(A deposit of just £1500 is due to secure your date which will be deducted from your balance)
Plus a beautiful 2 bedroom barn conversion available at an additional cost, ideal for the bridal party to stay in the night prior and for the newlyweds to stay the night of the wedding!
Due to this being a family owned barn in a lovely quiet village, the barn can only allow ONE wedding a month between April - September but you can choose your date!.
We have the remaining dates available:
We have not yet opened the diary for 2026 but please get in touch if you are interested for a date in 2026.